What can I start to be singer?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Go to Harvard, study vocal music and get a doctorate of fine arts in vocal music performance

• Try harmonizing with others. Like, in church.

• 6 months ago

When you start to be a voice student.

• RJ
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Here are some tips about how to become a singer:

Be determined and persistent. There's a lot of competition out there - thousands of people want the fame and fortune of a successful singing career. Most successful singers spend years working on their voices and playing low-paying gigs before they make it big. Don't lose sight of your goal, and resolve to be patient.

Start with one good song that you sing great. Once you got that work on your next best song. Before you know it, you'll have a whole night covered, a gig of good stuff.

If you don't write your own songs, pick good covers. A lot of singers don't write their own songs, and that's OK. Particularly when you're first starting out, you want people to pay more attention to the quality of your voice than the quality of your songwriting. Build up a "set list" of 10 to 15 covers you know you can really knock out of the park, and practice getting better at them.

Sing in public whenever possible. Book as many gigs as you can to get your voice out there - you never know who will be listening in the audience. Sing at private parties, county fairs, store openings, rodeos, sporting events, talent shows, karaoke nights, and anywhere else that will have you, paid or not. Even if you don't get spotted by a talent agent right away, you're practicing your stage presence and getting used to being in front of a crowd.

Start a YouTube channel. Some people have actually managed to become famous through posting videos of themselves singing on YouTube.

Become a publicity hound. Eat, breathe, and sleep attention. Look for photo ops. Speak up. Swipe up any chance to shake up the spotlight. Make yourself known.

Network. Be in the places where successful musicians/producers meet (clubs, dance halls) and act like you're part of the industry, even if they don't know who you are. Go to a city known for music (such as Nashville, Memphis, New York City, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Austin or Las Vegas) and socialize with the local musicians.

Source(s): I am a professional singer
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Most successful singers I like sing things from their heart, so that could be about love, the death of a loved one, heart break, something that they're fighting for.

I think that's why the X factor and bgt and all this rubbish focuses so much on the back story and the sadness of it. Most good singers portray their emotions through their songs, I guess that's why they're called artists.

So I don't know how good or bad you are, you can always get vocal lessons but for now I reckon try singing something that makes you feel inspired. I found this out when my friend was singing never enough in the shower 😂😂😂 I was shocked but yea, she was missing her boyfriend and I guess let the emotions the the work, normally she's bang average but enjoys it.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Pop or anything

• 6 months ago

pop rap ThankYou?.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.