Which career field has a better chance of success and in-demand with job opportunities, a Lawyer or a Speech-Language Pathologist?

I have narrowed my career decisions down to becoming a Lawyer or a Speech-Language Pathologist. I have a genuine interest in both fields, but I would love to hear everyone else's opinion on which may have a better outcome (especially those who has experienced taking one of the paths or knows someone who has).... show more I have narrowed my career decisions down to becoming a Lawyer or a Speech-Language Pathologist. I have a genuine interest in both fields, but I would love to hear everyone else's opinion on which may have a better outcome (especially those who has experienced taking one of the paths or knows someone who has).

Which of the two careers has a better job outlook after graduation? Also, which career is worth the student loan debt? While I am not looking to make a fortune, being self-sufficient and having the ability to begin paying on my student loans is important to me. I often hear that the Legal field has tons of new grads who cannot find jobs. I will be shadowing a Speech Pathologist next month and will make my decision based on that. Would I have a better chance as a Speech Language Pathologist than a Lawyer, as they seem to be more in-demand?