I really hate my teacher so much she is such a horrible teacher?

so at my high school there is a program i do which allows me to have classes in the morning and then go out to stores and intern there and my teacher once a week will come to visit me to see how i am doing and ever time she visits me she always tells my job coach there he is doing such a bad job right. like she... show more so at my high school there is a program i do which allows me to have classes in the morning and then go out to stores and intern there and my teacher once a week will come to visit me to see how i am doing and ever time she visits me she always tells my job coach there he is doing such a bad job right. like she clearly knows im doing a good job so i dont know why she cant just say that hes doing a good job right instead of being annoying and saying how im doing such a bad job right. i dont know if she is joking or not or is trying to be funny but i dont think she is funny at all and i dont joke around either i dont take jokes that well and i really dont appreciate her saying that when she knows i am doing good there. i really hate her so much i think she is the worst teacher i have ever had. i techincally have another year there in that program but i dont think i want to go back because i am gonna be stuck again having to deal with that horrible teacher joking around with me when i dont take jokes at all or when she jokes around with me i dont like it.