My ex girlfriend is confusing me...?

So me and my ex-girlfriend still talk because she said she still wants to be friends while she “figures out her emotions” with me. I actually asked and said this, she said this was an accurate description of what she was doing... “You need some time to yourself with me just as your friend, you still have... show more So me and my ex-girlfriend still talk because she said she still wants to be friends while she “figures out her emotions” with me.

I actually asked and said this, she said this was an accurate description of what she was doing...

“You need some time to yourself with me just as your friend, you still have feelings, but you are just trying to figure them out and what they are right now (which i respect) and if you’re capable of a relationship at the moment with me“

I’m still a little confused because she said she loves me (i didn’t say it first), and still wants to hear from me. BUT HERE’S WHERE IM CONFUSED. Yesterday she started leaving me on read mid-conversation on Snapchat, and then she’d reply a few hours later with a blank picture completely ignoring our talk.

So fellas, is she over me, or does she still have real feelings?