Pro-lifers: If a fetus is a human life, how come we don't have funerals for miscarriages?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • bubba
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

we do , i have been to a few , i not a pro lifer though

• 7 months ago

I’m Muslim in my religion we always do if the baby is at the stage where it had a heartbeat.

• 7 months ago

for the same reason we do not have funerals for everyone even adults when they die.. NO LAW SAYS there has to be a funeral... THATS A CHURCH THING MOST TIMES... Many people are cremated and still sitting in a box or just dumped out somewhere..

• Ian
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Following an experience I had some time ago, an experience that I wouldn't wish upon anybody, I spent a very long time researching where we go when we die: And the information is out there! I assure you, the soul and the body are two separate things. Our soul is put into the body about two weeks 'after' the birth! Abortions do nothing more than remove an empty shell. The soul that would have been placed within the aborted body is simply placed into the next suitable body. Those that are murdering doctors for performing abortions have got no idea how wrong they are! However, as is proved daily; conservative can't learn!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Yeah. And how about the "murder" of the millions of little sperms that killed themselves searching for an egg?

Who speaks for the barbaric slaughter of them inside the toxic atmosphere of the uterus?

Ref: "Sperm survival varies due to a number of factors. You need to know that the maximum amount of time sperm can live in a woman’s reproductive system is 5 days. Some sperm will live for a shorter time, depending on the conditions in the vagina, fallopian tubes and uterus. (Such as the consistency of cervical mucus.) Without the right ‘fertile conditions’, sperm will die within a few hours."

And how about the egg? Who speaks for justice for the un-fertilized egg? Where is the call for punishment for the woman who allows her egg to go unfertilized?

Ref: "Ovulation is the point in your menstrual cycle where one of your ovaries releases an egg. Typically an egg survives in the female reproductive system for between 12 and 24 hours,....."

Where is the moral outcry and accusations of "MURDERED BABIES" for the dead sperms and the wasted eggs?

Why does the human zygote get legal protection while the single cells get ignored by the Religious Right and Pro-Lifers?

-

-

Attachment image
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

A lot of people do. It's just tragic to carry a child, endure the discomfort and pain, be filled with anticipation and ideas for the baby, wonder if it will be a boy or girl, then it's stillborn.

That's got to be crushing.

I'd assume a large percentage give proper burials.

• 7 months ago

We do.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Many do.

• 7 months ago

Lol. You sure are funny.

• 7 months ago

Some people do.

And it is a human life. That's not arguable for anybody who understands biology 101.

Grow up.

• Ominous Cowherd
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

Yes. The wife of a former supervisor of mine lost the baby in a miscarriage, and they held a funeral. I've heard a couple of similar stories second hand since then.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.