Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Is it possible to be autistic and narcissistic at the sametime?

I heard the two can’t coexist.

I don't think so.

I have trouble imagining it. The narcissist craves admiration and needs to be in the spotlight. The narcissist typically is good at manipulating people because she can read their faces and body language, something people with autism find almost impossible.

Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot and Hillary Clinton might fit.

• Spike

What about "ADOLF" THATCHER?

She was SUCH a NARCISSIST, that, - when it was forced to resign, - it BULLIED the Queen, into granting IT a high-ranking Peerage, - she was created "Baroness Thatcher of Kesteven".

Hmm... it depends what narcissistic means. I thought I was being honest (I am autistic) but I was saying things that outside observers would call arrogant.

But one thing I learned last year was that the personality types of people with autism are absolutely limitless- don't be surprised if what you heard isn't true.

Don't think you can... autistic people are too pure to act out like a narcisist would..