Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Do you agree with GOP Rep. Justin Amash?

"Here are my principal conclusions:

1. Attorney General Barr has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report.

2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct.

3. Partisanship has eroded our system of checks and balances.

4. Few members of Congress have read the report."

https://twitter.com/justinamash/status/11298316159...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best Answer

Looks pretty accurate. It may be that some other Repub Congresspeople might try to distance themselves from the Trumpster, now that Amash has broken the ice. Even Mooch McConnell is in trouble in his state, and he's up for re-election in 2020.

• 6 months ago

As soon as I found out he was from Michigan I lost every aspect of trust in his ability to say anything unbiased. Rashida Tlaib was elected in Michigan because she ran unopposed. Michigan is primarily Democrat and therefore no Republican ran against her because they knew in advance they wouldn't win. There is even a video called "Dearborn, Michigan No Go Zone" that helps explain why Rashida Tlaib was elected. I suggest everyone find this video and watch it for more clarity. Plus keep in mind that Amash is the son of a Palestinian father and a Syrian mother. I am a former Democrat of 55 years that was raised by Democrats and I didn't become a Republican until Oct. 2018 so I didn't vote for Trump. I became a Repulican for many reasons and what is happening in Dearborn, Michigan and other countries around the world was a big part of my decision to #Walkaway from the Democratic political clowns who don't have the future of the U.S. or it's citizens at heart anymore.

• 6 months ago

Nancy Pelosi has ruled out Impeachment.

• David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Absolutely not.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

No

• Dixie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No

• sam
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

yes

• ?
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

At last: a Republican with decency and a spine.

• 6 months ago

Propaganda. Ignore it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.