Should I believe him or call off the wedding?

My LD fiancee is being really distant. We used to talk on the phone couple times a day but now we can go several days without talking, and when we do talk it seems like he has no interest in the conversation whatsoever. Couple days ago I asked him what was going on and he told me that he's stressed and depressed about something but that he doesnt wanna talk about it. I asked if he wanted me to go visit him and maybe try and help him but he said that he didnt want that and that he needed some space. The wedding is in 2 months and Im getting really stressed and worried that he doesn't love me anymore.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Long distance is hard. Maybe suggest putting the wedding off until he's back closer to home so you can get to know each other again. Perhaps he's getting cold feet about the wedding and doesn't know how to tell you. Sounds like you both need a break. What are you doing? Getting married and then him going away again? Not a good start to married life. Defer the wedding.....for BOTH your sakes. If he's got someone else then you don't want that either if you have just got married. This needs sorting out BEFORE the wedding.

• 6 months ago

Why are you two still in a long distance relationship when you're going to get married? Maybe he's having doubts.

• Nora6 months agoReport

And the reason we haven't done that earlier is because we were both studying.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Time = love.

That's it...

If he loved you then he would want to be with you as much as possible.

Love is "What can I do for you?"

Lust is "What can you do for me?"

Marriage is a PROMISE to love, no matter what.

It is stepping away from the norm, saying "I know this feeling won't last. I know we'll have money problems. I know we'll fight. I know you'll get sick. I know all these things, and I am saying to you that I am in it, no matter what... to the end.... I promise to love you.... I will always love you."

Marriage is about chores and children.

Sex is the hook that gets people into it.

Sex is God's wedding gift to mankind.

Open the gift too early and you've spoiled the surprise.

Now git yer butt to church and find a real man... and pray to God to bring the perfect one for you into your life and stop giving your body over to people who don't love you.

PS. By 'church' I mean find one for people who aren't into church.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.