Should you report your girlfriend to the police if she beats you up for cheating or do I deserve it?

It wasn't only a little beating. I have 2 black eyes and like 3 cuts on my face, I'm lucky I didn't need stitches. I feel really bad that I cheated. I almost didn't cheat but the girl lured me back to her place under false pretenses and had locked the room and I couldn't get out in time because... show more It wasn't only a little beating. I have 2 black eyes and like 3 cuts on my face, I'm lucky I didn't need stitches. I feel really bad that I cheated. I almost didn't cheat but the girl lured me back to her place under false pretenses and had locked the room and I couldn't get out in time because she grabbed me and wouldn't let me leave. And at least I was honest with my girlfriend, so I get if she didn't want to be with me anymore but I'm not sure I deserved it. It really upset me that she did it and I know she feels the same about me cheating but it was mean of her to beat me.

Actually it was the worst moment of my life. I get being so angry she hit me, but literally beating me down to the floor, that's just so much. And I would have apologized if she gave me a chance, but she beat me before I had the chance and then she demanded I apologize while i was on the floor. Honestly I was scared she was going to kill me and she could have, but she didn't. I honestly loved her and tried to be a good boyfriend I just messed up because I was dumb and weak I'll never cheat on any girl again, although I don't think any girl will want me if my face is this messed up. If a cut doesn't need stitches than it probably won't scar too bad, right?