Failing school cause of depression, what can i do?

Im not academically smart and i never have been i find things like that incredibly hard. Everyone thinks im lazy, and im surrounded by people telling my to try harder and now my parents are watching over what i do when it comes to study. But i cant do it, i just cant. I cant even get out of bed in the morning i try... show more Im not academically smart and i never have been i find things like that incredibly hard. Everyone thinks im lazy, and im surrounded by people telling my to try harder and now my parents are watching over what i do when it comes to study. But i cant do it, i just cant. I cant even get out of bed in the morning i try so hard but i cant focus in class and the very idea of doing assinments has made me throw up. Some of my friends dont have to study and they still get A's but even when im okay and not having constant depressive episodes (which is getting less and less often) and i study and do the work and try the highest i get is a 70 maybe. I need to get better before i can get better at school. But my parents really dont understand that. I dont know what to do
3 answers 3