What makes a guy want to go down on a woman (NEED MALE OPINIONS)!?

When a guy decides to go down on a woman does that mean he trusts her? Or just knows she’s clean, or just doesn’t care about any of that. Oral is sort of a big deal to me.

• Nobody
    1 year ago

For me, she has to smell nice and not have a lot of hair down there. It also comes down to trusting that she is STD free.

• 1 year ago

her smell....i like to do he finger check first

1 year ago

For me personally, if she's gorgeous, smells great and just looks delicious from head to toe. It'll turn the freak on in me during the foreplay, causing me to do all that during foreplay.

• 1 year ago

Why would it be a big deal? its nothing its just fun just wait till after a shower

• 1 year ago

I get what you're saying, however, you're not making yourself clear as it would appear that you might be having one night stands and the person appears to want to give you oral but you simply just don't get it? Lots of boys/men actually try to avoid it based on possibly poor hygiene and that golden oldie, it smells like fish, lol. All the above you mentioned is important but nevertheless a guy would seriously only go down on a girl he barely knows because he hopes that she'll then give him a BJ, plain and simple. If you're going to get your balls wet but there's a possibility it's not going to be earth moving, I might as well at least get a BJ, is what they're thinking. I know every guy thinks that he's Casanova despite most girls/women faking it, lol. I personally only go down on a girl/woman that I'm in a serious relationship with, however, should I choose to have a one night stand and she asks me to I would as even during a one night stand I believe we both should make sure each other is satisfied.

• I never agreed. I didn’t post this to agree with anyone. I posted for male opinions. You said I wasn’t making myself clear so I cleared up that it’s not a one night stand type of situation. That’s all I did. I don’t understand why you got defensive about that.

• Dd
    1 year ago

Quiet, well it is just fantastic ! I love to lick their *** too, but be safe sandwich wrap must cover the *** first or it is dangerous, have great luck with everything please,