Why do I sometimes love my mum so much but then sometimes hate her so much? She doesn’t do anything and I have no control over this?

Me and mum have only recently gotten close because my older sister use to be closest to her. Before that she never really focused on me. I’m 18 years old so I’ve been through the hormonal stage and I’m pretty sure I’m over it. But sometimes I just wake up with an attitude I have towards her which I am aware of but... show more Me and mum have only recently gotten close because my older sister use to be closest to her. Before that she never really focused on me. I’m 18 years old so I’ve been through the hormonal stage and I’m pretty sure I’m over it. But sometimes I just wake up with an attitude I have towards her which I am aware of but can’t help at all- I have no control. It kind of feels like I’m two different people. This also happens between me and my friends and it’s lost me so much friendships I valued. It’s affecting me so much.