I’m a virgin and he’s very experienced..?

So I’ve been talking to this guy in the year above for a few weeks and along the way we both shared our experiences. I’m 16, a female and have never had my first kiss (if we’re not counting primary school). He’s 17 and has done almost everything. Recently he tried to kiss me but I freaked out and rejected it. It... show more So I’ve been talking to this guy in the year above for a few weeks and along the way we both shared our experiences. I’m 16, a female and have never had my first kiss (if we’re not counting primary school). He’s 17 and has done almost everything. Recently he tried to kiss me but I freaked out and rejected it. It was awkward for a bit but it’s fine now but he’s been dropping a lot of hints about giving him a hand job.. how do I respond to this?! We’ve never even kissed lol. Anyways, I totally would but I feel like I overthink the situation and back out because I’m inexperienced and think he will think I’m silly or something i don’t know. How would I initiate a kiss? How do I even kiss? And then how do I progress it into a hj?! All opinions, techniques and advice is accepted xx
6 answers 6