Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 7 months ago

I had sex (condom ddn t break) & aftr 4 days had mild cramps like that of period(still present)& lower backache,could they be a preg sign?

Favorite Answer

Did you use a condom from start to finish? Did you check it to make sure it didnt slip at all?

no.....4 days later? seriously?

• Ziphoh7 months agoReport

Yes , I had sex on the 8th may(night 22:30) and cramps started at the 12th May very early the morning(5 am)

• Pippin

There are no pregnancy symptoms 4 days after sex. You aren't pregnant until the fertlized egg implants -- and that takes at LEAST 6-7 days, and usually longer. (And another few days before hormone levels are high enough to trigger symtpoms.)

I see no reason to think you are pregnant. Pregnancy does not normally cause either cramping OR backache. (At least not until much later.)

• John P

It is generally reckoned that conception might occur around 4 or 5 days after the relevant act of sex. Many women have very few or no symptoms of pregnancy for several weeks, some not for a month or two.

If you need to know for sure, use a pregnancy test kit at least 2 after you last had sex - read the instructions. Most likely the condom did the job it was supposed to do..