Why did he say it was getting “too personal” when it was him making the effort?? pls answer?

I’ve been talking to this guy for about 4 months, we had instant connection and bonding. we did sleep with eachother 3 times but we text literally every day nonstop about anything and we even shared very deep secrets with eachother, we cuddle, he was putting in a lot of effort, texting me good morning every day,... show more I’ve been talking to this guy for about 4 months, we had instant connection and bonding. we did sleep with eachother 3 times but we text literally every day nonstop about anything and we even shared very deep secrets with eachother, we cuddle, he was putting in a lot of effort, texting me good morning every day, etc. but after hanging out the last time he changed and acted kinda different, i texted him the night he dropped me off and he didn’t respond but once he got a chance he said it was “getting too personal” what does he mean? he was the one who made it tht way!!!!
1 answer 1