Do law inforcment officers laugh at us behind closed doors?

I have a stalker that has been following me around and keeps leaving notes on my car. In the past month he called the cops 2 times claiming I have a gun. Every time the cops came they would approach me and ask if I had a gun. First time I was shocked but gave them permission to search my car. Second time I was... show more I have a stalker that has been following me around and keeps leaving notes on my car. In the past month he called the cops 2 times claiming I have a gun. Every time the cops came they would approach me and ask if I had a gun. First time I was shocked but gave them permission to search my car. Second time I was shopping at a grocery store and a deputy came up to me (along with at least 5 or 6 other deputies) telling me someone called claiming I had a gun. I told them about the stalker and I gave them his license plate # but the car came up not matching the license plate (I’m assuming it’s stolen) I saw the guy leaving notes on my car so I’m sure it’s him.
I showed the deputies the note he left on my car that same morning, they were surprised by what he wrote, but I’m not sure if they were surprised because what he wrote was sexual or because it’s creepy. He said he wanted to blank my soft blank until I bleed. He wants to choke me until he finishes. He wants to deep throat me until I gag etc... But if course he was very graphic. I told the deputies I will just meet him one time and let him do whatever to me then he will leave me alone. I They told me not to go near him but to call them if I see him again.
I’m embarrassed because the love notes he left me are with the deputies. Do you think they will make this a laughing stock in their department? I’m embarrassed. I’m Muslim btw so maybe that’s why this is embarrassing to me.

Thank you for your time 🙏
1 answer 1