I m looking for the title of a Playstation game I played when I was really young. Does anyone have an idea?

I m looking for the title of a Playstation game I played when I was really young. It involved driving a car and racing through a level while fighting others vehicles (Not Twisted Metal). One of the bosses was a crane and another boss was a pair of cars, but that s all I can remember. Searching with any combination... show more I m looking for the title of a Playstation game I played when I was really young. It involved driving a car and racing through a level while fighting others vehicles (Not Twisted Metal). One of the bosses was a crane and another boss was a pair of cars, but that s all I can remember. Searching with any combination of these keywords leads me to nothing but Twisted Metal. Does anyone have an idea?