I feel left behind!?

Hi Im just wondering whether there's actually young people out there who know about and take a liking to the past. Im in my mid teens and I am in love with 1950s-60s movies, especially European ones like Fellini's 8 1/2 or La Dolce Vita... and I love the French 1966 movie A Man and A Woman. I also love... show more Hi
Im just wondering whether there's actually young people out there who know about and take a liking to the past. Im in my mid teens and I am in love with 1950s-60s movies, especially European ones like Fellini's 8 1/2 or La Dolce Vita... and I love the French 1966 movie A Man and A Woman. I also love Audrey Hepburn and her movies... soon I discovered that a lot of these people who have acted in these old movies have since passed away. Additionally, I love edith Piaf! She's gone too. I haven't met a single person my age who has the same interests and can recognise the value of important films and people of the past. Just feeling a bit left behind and like I don't fit in at all.

In hope,
Francoise