Grew up with smoking parents, how long do I have left to live?

I am 20 years old and I grew up with parents who smoke. I’m exposed once or twice a week to it for I don’t even know how long. So far doctor visits say I’m healthy but I know that’s only because I’m still young. I have nowhere else to go because I have no plans for a career, they ask me about it but why should I... show more I am 20 years old and I grew up with parents who smoke. I’m exposed once or twice a week to it for I don’t even know how long. So far doctor visits say I’m healthy but I know that’s only because I’m still young. I have nowhere else to go because I have no plans for a career, they ask me about it but why should I work and be miserable when I might be dead in my 50s and can’t ever prosper on the long term investment? Also what legal action can I take against them potentially causing my closer than average death?