Breast Size difference cause?

I’m an adolescent who has two drastically different breast sizes, one is a C cup and one is practically an AA cup. As far as I know this is something that has occurred in my family before, as my mother has had this issue with only 1 cup size difference, and my grandmother the same. I’m almost of the age to stop... show more I’m an adolescent who has two drastically different breast sizes, one is a C cup and one is practically an AA cup. As far as I know this is something that has occurred in my family before, as my mother has had this issue with only 1 cup size difference, and my grandmother the same. I’m almost of the age to stop growing, and it made me curious what would be the cause of this. I read one article that mentioned injury to the chest being something that may have caused asymmetry. As a young child (anywhere from 2-5) I spilled near boiling water over my chest and arm, and ended up in the ER. I’m assuming the damage wasn’t major as I don’t have any marks left from it, and about all they did to what I recall was put a certain medicine on my chest and arm and bandages/cast over that. Would this be enough to cause asymmetry?
3 answers 3