Do you think it’s right for this friend to attack my dating preference?

I personally am not that liberal nor conservative. I guess i am moderate. Well the other day, my friend had to call me biphobic because i would not date a guy who is bisexual. I was really surprised she’d even say that to me especially on my dating preferences. I support anyone who is bisexual and that’s their... show more I personally am not that liberal nor conservative. I guess i am moderate. Well the other day, my friend had to call me biphobic because i would not date a guy who is bisexual. I was really surprised she’d even say that to me especially on my dating preferences. I support anyone who is bisexual and that’s their thing. But this is my personal dating preference. Just because I choose to not date someone does not mean I want to s*** on everyone else. I think there is a difference between supporting those who are bisexual gay etc than actually being one. I just don’t get it why she had to say I was simply homophobic in the simplest terms. I feel like it’s just not enough for people nowadays.
1 answer 1