Do gay white guys from red neck America know that Asian men exist?

I have been online dating using the okcupid.com app and there is a bunch of questionaires like do you prefer to date your own race. A lot of white guys from states like Tennessee and Dakota have stated that but have sent likes to me which I find ironic. I am an Asian guy who lives in Hawaii. My style is very preppy... show more I have been online dating using the okcupid.com app and there is a bunch of questionaires like do you prefer to date your own race. A lot of white guys from states like Tennessee and Dakota have stated that but have sent likes to me which I find ironic. I am an Asian guy who lives in Hawaii. My style is very preppy but that doesn’t make me look any white at all. My sister who lives in Washington told me maybe because people from those states are not exposed to much Asians and when they think non-white they are probably referring to blacks. Is this true?