OMG IS THIS NORMAL!?

Ok so I'm an 18 year old boy and I have Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum and Global developmental delays. Today I was a party and I was hangin out with my cousin let's call him M and hes 12. And M said he had a friend that was gonna show up. I am a very friendly guy so I was pretty happy to hang out with a... show more Ok so I'm an 18 year old boy and I have Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum and Global developmental delays. Today I was a party and I was hangin out with my cousin let's call him M and hes 12. And M said he had a friend that was gonna show up. I am a very friendly guy so I was pretty happy to hang out with a new person. His friend showed up and i thought his friend was going to be a guy and I was surprised to see a girl show up. Let's call her T. Well we were all talking and for some reason I thought T was really cool. She was just so much fun to talk to and she had really pretty earrings and she was pretty. I dont really hang out with girls much cuz they're girls but for a reason I don't know I wanted to hang out with T again. I really hope to see her again and im gonna ask my cousin if we could hang out again. She was so cool she plays video games and shes super funny. I never felt this way about a girl before I think it's because I hit puberty late. I hit puberty at 17 yrs 3 mon and now I'm 18 yrs 7 mon my voice changed almost a year ago. Like I hung out with T one time but I wanna see her again. Is this normal feelings cuz of puberty?
2 answers 2