Help, advise needed?

So I’m a new breeder, I have a breeding mentor who’s also a family member that typically coaches me, I have produced my first healthy litter of puppies and they are 9 weeks and have went to their homes already, I just have one problem. One of my buyers picked up a puppy today and she said her chihuahua has not been... show more So I’m a new breeder, I have a breeding mentor who’s also a family member that typically coaches me, I have produced my first healthy litter of puppies and they are 9 weeks and have went to their homes already, I just have one problem. One of my buyers picked up a puppy today and she said her chihuahua has not been getting along with the new puppy, I’m afraid she is going to return her..not because of the money but because I am afraid she will be stressed out and confused about going home to home. I made her sign a contract stating she has to return the puppy rather than rehome or surrender to a shelter.
My breeding mentor told me it’s a normal thing to experience but if anything happens to be sure to take the puppy back(which I definitely will)
I would just love to hear from other more experienced breeders, how do I cope with this feeling?! And if the person decides to return the puppy should I refund the money?