Do I stand a chance of not getting the restraining order granted?

My former friend, NOT AN EX-BOYFRIEND, REQUESTED a restraining order against me for harassment. 3 years ago harassed him with numerous e-mails and calls from a blcked number, which was true. But the last time I called him and emailed him was 3 years ago and I never called nor email him again. Our friendship ended 5... show more My former friend, NOT AN EX-BOYFRIEND, REQUESTED a restraining order against me for harassment. 3 years ago harassed him with numerous e-mails and calls from a blcked number, which was true. But the last time I called him and emailed him was 3 years ago and I never called nor email him again. Our friendship ended 5 years ago. And I never wrote him any threatening insulting emails like he did to me. 

What evoked him to request a restraining order is Only recently I I mailed a letter addressed to his mother, NOT HIM, letting his mother know what his son did to me. That he used me only to do sexual things and didn't want to talk to me anymore because he got what he wanted. I did not communicate with him. In the letter I threatened to call the police if I did not receive an apology letter from them within 2 weeks. They got scared and called the police and requested a restaining order, afraid I would come to their house and cause trouble since they know I already know their address. 

I now have a hearing next week. The only thing I have to help me are threatening emails from him saying how he wants me to kill myself already, and calling me names like a betch and **** you. . He wrote, " I can't wait for the day you die so I can **** on your grave. His emails were not in response to any email I sent hom. Because the last time I emailed him or called him was a year before he sent the emails, and he sent them out of the blue.