Anyone else experience first trimester bleeding during pregnancy?

I am 6 weeks pregnant. I started having sharp cramps on Thursday lasting a few minutes. Went to the bathroom and thought maybe it was gas, I had passed a number 2. Still felt cramping. About an hour later I feel a wetness went to the bathroom and there s drops of blood in my underwear. I immediately go to the ER... show more I am 6 weeks pregnant. I started having sharp cramps on Thursday lasting a few minutes. Went to the bathroom and thought maybe it was gas, I had passed a number 2. Still felt cramping. About an hour later I feel a wetness went to the bathroom and there s drops of blood in my underwear. I immediately go to the ER and they diagnose with me a threatened miscarriage at midnight after an internal ultrasound. Cervix still closed, baby in the uterus. They told me I had a fold on the top of my uterus and that I was RH negative (o negative blood type) and my partner is rh positive, o positive blood type. They gave me a rogham shot for the rh factor. Still in the ER at about 2:30 am bleeding is still light, I go to the bathroom and blood is still dripping but than I pass a blood clot the size of a quarter. I tell this to the nurse, he doesn t say much but beside that it could be "confirmed miscarriage" refuses to get the doctor for me. I only bled through one pad since Thursday no more cramping, just tiredness, and bleeding has been light and has stopped today on Saturday. I go to the obgyn mo day to confirm anything. Just wondering if this has happened to any other woman and have gone on to carry to term or if this is defitnely a miscarriage now.