My big sister and I are drifting apart?

I love my big sister so so so much, ever since we were babies we have been extremely close. Right now I am 14 and she's 16, and we started drifting apart recently. Last year, I have acquired a best friend whom I love- we talk and hang out all time, we even have an emotional bond. I consider her as my second... show more I love my big sister so so so much, ever since we were babies we have been extremely close. Right now I am 14 and she's 16, and we started drifting apart recently. Last year, I have acquired a best friend whom I love- we talk and hang out all time, we even have an emotional bond. I consider her as my second sister. I find myself feeling very guilty because I don't pay much attention to my older sister. One time we were having an emotional conversation and she said that she felt forgotten. I was so dissapointed with myself. I was sure no one could replace her, but someone did. Nothing is the same anymore, when I talk to her I just feel like we're close friends NOT SISTERS- I really want things to change. I feel like I don't even know what she likes and doesn't like anymore. I want that special bond we had back, but I don't know how to get it.
3 answers 3