Would it be taking advantage of her (unethical)?

I have a friend that I’ve liked since I met her that recently broke up with boyfriend of like three years (I’m not sure of the exact time) and we’ve been hanging out the last few weeks. I hadn’t tried anything and I even listened to her talk about him and vent just as a friend. Anyway, Thursday night we went to a... show more I have a friend that I’ve liked since I met her that recently broke up with boyfriend of like three years (I’m not sure of the exact time) and we’ve been hanging out the last few weeks. I hadn’t tried anything and I even listened to her talk about him and vent just as a friend. Anyway, Thursday night we went to a bar near campus to watch the game and she ended up getting drunk. I had two and ate so I wasn’t even close. When I drove her home her she kissed me, like a lot. I’m not sure how long we were outside but it was a while. I told her I had to leave when she asked me if I wanted to go inside because she really was drunk and I haven’t heard from her since. I’m not sure what to do now, if I should make a move or just see this as her being drunk and rebounding. I really like her and want us to a thing, so Is it too soon and should I wait?
8 answers 8