Only spotting, no period.Not pregnant.?

WARNING THIS IS TMI I am a mother of three, married. My period is always VERY heavy. well on the 15 ( a week earlier) I started spotting like I would for my period to start. everything points to my period happening. color, the smell ( you know what I mean.) cramping, and all those wonderful period signs. I had... show more WARNING THIS IS TMI

I am a mother of three, married.

My period is always VERY heavy. well on the 15 ( a week earlier) I started spotting like I would for my period to start. everything points to my period happening. color, the smell ( you know what I mean.) cramping, and all those wonderful period signs. I had pneumonia about two/three weeks ago, so not much happened in the bedroom and we aren't trying for a baby so protection is always used. meaning pregnancy is EXTREMELY unlikely.

Has anyone with heavy periods ever had their period for this? I am 27 and I have never had this happen before.
Thank you so much in advance.
0