Do you consider someone with a colle degree in Communication, to be smarter than a plumber?

I have a masters in Business. I admit that I wasn't smart enough to become an engineer or doctor. However, it amazes me how people with really worthless degrees, thinking they are smarter than blue-collar workers. I will never need someone with a degree in Communications, but I will need a technician to... show more I have a masters in Business. I admit that I wasn't smart enough to become an engineer or doctor. However, it amazes me how people with really worthless degrees, thinking they are smarter than blue-collar workers.

I will never need someone with a degree in Communications, but I will need a technician to install or fix my wifi.

I will never need someone with a Psychology degree, but I will need a plumber someday.

I will never need someone with a Philosophy degree, but I will need an electrician someday.

I will never ned someone will a Theater degree, but I will need a handyman to fix my roof.

Not all college degrees are worth the same.

Why do some people with worthless degrees, feel superior to the working class people?
4 answers 4