Best program for applying dynamic range compression to MP3 files?

I'm seeking a software or program that can either mimic or come close to the sound produced by compression used by FM radio stations. I need something to make it easier to listen to my MP3s while driving. I have been using Audacity, but results can be hit-or-miss, not to mention the time it takes to do nearly... show more I'm seeking a software or program that can either mimic or come close to the sound produced by compression used by FM radio stations. I need something to make it easier to listen to my MP3s while driving. I have been using Audacity, but results can be hit-or-miss, not to mention the time it takes to do nearly 500 songs individually. However, if I had a program that yielded decent and more consistent results, I would be more tolerable of having to do that, I'm even willing pay for quality software that has DRC.