Should teenagers have a bedtime or just go to bed when they’re tired?

I’m 14 and I feel like I’m the only one of my friends who still has a bed time. My parents always say that I need to be in bed with the lights out by 9 (weekends and weekdays...doesn’t matter). I have younger siblings so I get that they don’t want me making noise and keeping up my siblings, but I feel like having a... show more I’m 14 and I feel like I’m the only one of my friends who still has a bed time. My parents always say that I need to be in bed with the lights out by 9 (weekends and weekdays...doesn’t matter). I have younger siblings so I get that they don’t want me making noise and keeping up my siblings, but I feel like having a bedtime isn’t necessary (especially since it’s summer break now). How do other parents feel about this? I’m not trying to change my parents minds or anything, but I’m just wondering if having a bedtime at my age is the norm or if it’s weird.