I’m planning my sweet sixteen, and I need ideas for fun things to do during it.?

It’s going to be four hours long, and I don’t want my guests getting bored. I’m not doing the typical traditions like father daughter dance, or lighting candle ceremony. There’s going to be food, and a dj and dance. I have a scavenger hunt planned, and a photo booth, but idk what else to do so my guests don’t get bored.

• drip

My daughter (and most of her friends) had Sweet 16 birthday parties.

Never hear of a light ceremony or father /daughter dance for a 16th birthday party.

We had tons of food and drinks. A chocolate fountain. (Big hit) a punch fountain. Food laid out.

All they wanted to do was eat and talk to each other, we had music going. And and once it was getting dark we had a fire and they did s’mores.

You have more than enough planned. These are not five year olds that need consistent entertainment.

google party games.