I really need to what this bug is?

I just found a bunch of these under my bed and I'm freaking out. Just in case the picture doesn't show it very well, this bug is grey and cream striped and the stripes look like they are a lobster's back. The bug has a ton of legs that look very hair-like and feathery but they're moving. Umm... I... show more I just found a bunch of these under my bed and I'm freaking out. Just in case the picture doesn't show it very well, this bug is grey and cream striped and the stripes look like they are a lobster's back. The bug has a ton of legs that look very hair-like and feathery but they're moving. Umm... I also don't think they're bedbugs because they have stayed the same size every time I've seen them (I've found some on top of my bed before but dismissed them as creepy crawlies everyone gets every once and a while).

Please help, I'm desperate :'(
Update: I just realized that the photo is terrible and I don't know how to change it out so if you want a decent photo of it to confirm your suspicions, let me know and leave your email and I can email you the pictures I took.