Why on Yahoo Answers am I suddenly locked out of my account when I get to about level 4?

I made this account yesterday but I don't think I am going to bother with Yahoo Answers anymore. I have been locked out of 4 accounts for reasons that are not trolling or violations. At about Level 4 I suddenly get locked out and messages of "This User Name is Not Recognized" or something to that... show more I made this account yesterday but I don't think I am going to bother with Yahoo Answers anymore. I have been locked out of 4 accounts for reasons that are not trolling or violations. At about Level 4 I suddenly get locked out and messages of "This User Name is Not Recognized" or something to that extent.

Is there a way to fix this or is it just how Yahoo is now in which case I am not going to use it anymore.

Anyone know?