Hip pain?? i’m 19?? what?

okay so here’s the lowdown, basically i was able to pop my hips (out of their socket possibly? not really sure exactly was going on anatomically) pain-free, by bending over and straightening and bending my knees. that was up until a few months ago where i tried to one time and i couldn’t do it with my right hip!... show more okay so here’s the lowdown, basically i was able to pop my hips (out of their socket possibly? not really sure exactly was going on anatomically) pain-free, by bending over and straightening and bending my knees.
that was up until a few months ago where i tried to one time and i couldn’t do it with my right hip! and it hurt a lot when i tried so i was like oh okay, but i was pretty bummed, because it is quite fun and a neat trick. i could still do the left one but some indeterminate amount of time ago i couldn’t do that one either! and now it hurts! like constantly! for the past couple of days it hurts when doing basic movements.
SO i’m just wondering 1. why it stopped working, 2. what exactly is even going on, and 3. how to make it not hurt/pop them hips again. thanks. i want my one and only talent back.
1 answer 1