Instagram Bio Suggestions?

Hello everyone, I would like to start building a personal brand on Instagram. I would appreciate some suggestions on how can market myself effectively in my profile bio. My page theme is nature enthusiasm (ex. hiking, white water rafting, kayaking and anything within the spectrum of nature), fitness, and wellness... show more Hello everyone, I would like to start building a personal brand on Instagram. I would appreciate some suggestions on how can market myself effectively in my profile bio. My page theme is nature enthusiasm (ex. hiking, white water rafting, kayaking and anything within the spectrum of nature), fitness, and wellness (ex. holistic, mental wellness, etc). I would like my bio to portray these three things; 1). What my page is about (who am I and what I post), 2). Cause Inspiration and/or Interest, 3). Follow me. I have a solid idea on want but I'm stuck on how to construct my bio. What should my outline look like and how can I hook viewers into following me? All suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks!
1 answer 1