Which career may have a better outlook Lawyer or Speech Language Pathologist?

I have narrowed my career choices down to becoming a Lawyer or a Speech Pathologist. I have a genuine interest in both fields, but I would love to hear everyone else's opinion (especially those who have taken one of the paths or know someone who has). Which of the two has a better job outlook after... show more I have narrowed my career choices down to becoming a Lawyer or a Speech Pathologist. I have a genuine interest in both fields, but I would love to hear everyone else's opinion (especially those who have taken one of the paths or know someone who has).

Which of the two has a better job outlook after graduation? Also, which career is worth the student loan debt? While I am not looking to make a fortune, being self-sufficient and having the ability to begin paying on my student loans is important to me. I often hear that the Legal field has tons of new grads who cannot find jobs. Would I have a better chance as a Speech Language Pathologist, as they seem to be more in-demand.