Is it possible to take a online course on just your iPhone?

I’m taking biology 1 this summer for like 8 weeks or something like that. Since my school ends at May 28, I leave at June 3rd and my online classes start at June 5th. I’m not sure if my parents would let me bring my PC on the plane, is it fine to do it on phone? I never did a online class before, and I searched on YouTube “What online course looks like” and there seems to be a lot of file saving for assignments

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

well why not. there are many apps too.

• 7 months ago

why would you want to take a course on an iPhone? I'm betting you know plenty enough about the phone so that YOU could teach a course on it. Just drop my the AT&T store tomorrow and they can help you.

• 7 months ago

It would be very hard and you could be required to use the library at times

• 7 months ago

Yes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • That depends on the course, not every online course is the same and so this is impossible to really answer.

• 7 months ago

Well I honestly typed a whole essay back in high school in my sophomore year just on my phone. Our computer at home was broke and I didn’t have a laptop all I had was a phone.

We did have computers at school but I didn’t feel like staying after class. So I used my phone. It was hard and I wished I just stayed a few hours s d used the school computer. And College might be different though. I mean u can’t really save files on ur phone so u might have to use a computer. But why can’t u just bring ur laptop? Tell them u have to bring it for class and if they have a problem then just take it with u anyway.

• 7 months ago

very hard to do. what if you have to type a paper? you might be able to use a library computer tho.

• drip
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

There is no other computer at your home?

You can go to a public library and use their computers.

Do not take the class if you only have your phone to do the work.

Lv 7
    7 months ago

Many universities use Canvas. And they have a pretty decent app for that. But I’m sure it would be quite time-consuming to attempt to write a four page essay on your iPhone.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

you'd have to ask the University ......................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.