Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 7 months ago

Why does yahoo keep changing my question to irrelevant categories?

Yahoo answers keeps on changing my questions to the “lgbq” and “newborn and babies” category when my question has literally nothing to do with either? Who is in charge of it and why do they troll me?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Level 7 is filled with angry conservatives

Lv 7
    7 months ago

Level 7 users have that ability, and some badly abuse it. All you can do is move them back or leave them.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

One of the Level 7 users moved it there that is why Yahoo Allows anyone that is a Level 7 user to be able to move anyones Questions to Different Category including ones that are not there own questions its a Disaster Feature that is Abused and they need to get rid of it Unfortunately the only thing you can do is move your Questions back to the Correct Category you can do that by going to your Questions and click on the Edit Category button under the Blue Edit menu select the Correct one and Click Submit

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

its not yahoo doing it, its users that are doing it, you could try changing it back

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yahoo! is not doing that. It is level seven members who have the ability to change questions to different categories.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.