Any Geniuses Out There?

Any telepath or person with clairvoyance knows that subspace exists as psi as a phenomenon behaves in ways the electromagnetic energy doesn't-- and can't. Life itself may be an extra-dimensional attribute... Or are we all nothing but random electrical impulses? It seems that if dark matter exists,... show more Any telepath or person with clairvoyance knows that subspace exists as psi as a phenomenon behaves in ways the electromagnetic energy doesn't-- and can't. Life itself may be an extra-dimensional attribute... Or are we all nothing but random electrical impulses?

It seems that if dark matter exists, discovering it is about as difficult as proving the existence of subspace. Has anyone with an open mind given any thought on how subspace might be detected or proved?
Update: I probably should have asked my fellow engineers. People here are just too stupid to grasp a simple advanced concept.
Update 2: Phooton... Does the fact that you are always harping on one aspect of my life indicate your level of jealousy? Or pathological neurosis? Or both? Get help. I mean, you sound like a whining little child all the time. It's no wonder people take you for a joke with zero credibility. You deserve a better life,... show more Phooton... Does the fact that you are always harping on one aspect of my life indicate your level of jealousy? Or pathological neurosis? Or both? Get help. I mean, you sound like a whining little child all the time. It's no wonder people take you for a joke with zero credibility. You deserve a better life, and I think if you get therapy, you'll find it sometime.