Windows 10 says can’t connect to network?

I had tried setting a tp link router as a repeater. I went into the tplinkwifi. Net site. I was able to get get to the portion where I was making a password for the repeater and the bridge connection. Once I did that. The internet on the original source didn’t work on my laptop. I tried forgetting the network and... show more I had tried setting a tp link router as a repeater. I went into the tplinkwifi. Net site. I was able to get get to the portion where I was making a password for the repeater and the bridge connection. Once I did that. The internet on the original source didn’t work on my laptop.
I tried forgetting the network and it did, however I can’t connect to it. I enter the password that goes to it and I it gives same message. I tried to enter a wrong one just to see and it recognizes its wrong. It’s only when I put either the new password or old password that it says it can’t connect. Either way. Internet doesn’t work on laptop. Oddly enough all the WiFi connected devices work. Phone and smart tv are uninterrupted.
1 answer 1