Pain in forearm after cycling/injury.. Mild chest pain few days prior. What is it, and should I be worried?

I'm sorry for the long details, but I want to be clear. A few days ago I had this pain in my chest on my left side. I went cycling today, but fell in a muddy ditch after falling off my bike and grabbed on to a root of a random plant to slow my fall. I fell pretty hard, but I was fine. Now after I've climbed... show more I'm sorry for the long details, but I want to be clear. A few days ago I had this pain in my chest on my left side. I went cycling today, but fell in a muddy ditch after falling off my bike and grabbed on to a root of a random plant to slow my fall. I fell pretty hard, but I was fine. Now after I've climbed out and got home, I feel this dull pain in my forearm near my wrist. (I don't think it is a heart attack, because there would be pain in my upper arm near my shoulder, and I should be having chest pain with it.) What could have happened?
1 answer 1