Should I give up or keep trying?

I’m 27 and was told I have polycystic ovary syndrome and severe endometriosis. I also have had 2 colposcopies and I had cone biopsy surgery a little over a year ago. And I had laparoscopy surgery 6 months ago that confirmed I have severe endometriosis. Me and my boyfriend have been trying for the last year to get... show more I’m 27 and was told I have polycystic ovary syndrome and severe endometriosis. I also have had 2 colposcopies and I had cone biopsy surgery a little over a year ago. And I had laparoscopy surgery 6 months ago that confirmed I have severe endometriosis. Me and my boyfriend have been trying for the last year to get pregnant. I was already feeling kinda hopeless but when I found out about the endometriosis I just felt completely hopeless. 2 months after my laparoscopic surgery I found out I was pregnant but was cramping severely and bleeding. I was only 6 weeks and ended up having a miscarriage. That has truly been one of the hardest things I’ve gone through. To think I was going to have my miracle baby and I lose it. We are still trying but every month that passes I’m losing more hope. I bought this thing called Ovusense that tracks ovulation and we’re having sex when it says I’m ovulating but still nothing. We can’t afford ivf or anything like that. Should I give up and accept it’s not going to happen for me or should I keep trying?? I want a baby more then anything.
1 answer 1