Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 8 months ago

How many 15000mg of cranberry pills I should take?

I just invested in “ Spring Valley , Ultra triple strength, cranberry, 15,000 mg per capsule” how often should I take it,

Favorite Answer

Go on websites like ‘examine. com’, etc. There you will get realistic dosages for different types of supplements if they have that particular supplement listed. If not look elsewhere. Because you really can’t go by what it says on the label because the supplement manufacturers are not allowed to give accurate dosages on the label because of the FDA. So if it just says take two capsules for example, that doesn’t mean you can’t take 10. You just have to do independent research and find out the right dose.Also I would recommend that you research that brand that you bought and find out if it’s any good. Because not all brands are equal. Some of the ones you buy in places like Walmart just don’t really work that well. You have to research that. If you find out that the one you got is not any good try to return it. And get a better brand. I used to work in a health food store in the vitamin department so I know a little about this topic.. Also go on Amazon’s supplement section, read reviews

Really! What is wrong with you people? Do you need to buy every shi*t on earth? What about to buy fuc*king fresh cranberries and EAT!?

• Nine Lives

I know enough to give advice to lose weight but I will not give it to you if you assume that I am an "ignorant donkey". I rather laugh about you fat pig. Eat your pills and stay fat. I know that you will ask here again 😂😂😂

None, Take what you want and can afford.

It is a FAD, a waste of money and time.

No one who consumes a normal meal *needs* supplements, or vitamins, without lab tests to show a deficiency.

• wueenb8 months agoReport

I know what I’m doing. Thanks

That should be on the bottle somewhere.

"Suggested Use: Adults, take one capsule two times daily, preferably with meals."

• Jahal

Probably just one. Overdosing supplements can be dangerous.

Ask your doctor or just follow instructions on the label