Sleeping in my car to save up $6000?

Does this sound doable? Well, this small town in northern michigan that I live in, has nothing going for it. The jobs are low paying, dead ends and etc. The job that I work for now is offering a job in Chicago that pays $650 per week delivering car parts from a warehouse to different auto shops. I'm doing... show more Does this sound doable?

Well, this small town in northern michigan that I live in, has nothing going for it. The jobs are low paying, dead ends and etc.

The job that I work for now is offering a job in Chicago that pays $650 per week delivering car parts from a warehouse to different auto shops. I'm doing the same thing here except the warehouse that we are working for is going out of business and shutting down in a week.

I will also pick up a night job and save as much as I possible can from that.

However, I'll be finishing school in August (online), and already have a Job offer in Georgia and that's where I'll be headed once I graduate. In the meantime, my bank account is in the negative, and I have about $1000 on my credit card but I worked to hard to pay them down. Not really trying to use them.

And I have about $500.00. I was thinking of taking the job offer, and sleeping in my car in a 24 hour walmart parking lot in a suburbs.