My friends all have iPhones, other than me?

So I d say almost every single one of my friends has an iPhone, and I m sort of jealous because I want one too. The thing is, I used to have an iPhone 5s, but nothing on it works. The apps stopped updating and there s no way of downloading them again. And so I got a Motorola as a replacement, but it s nowhere near... show more So I d say almost every single one of my friends has an iPhone, and I m sort of jealous because I want one too. The thing is, I used to have an iPhone 5s, but nothing on it works. The apps stopped updating and there s no way of downloading them again. And so I got a Motorola as a replacement, but it s nowhere near as good as an iPhone. All my friends have either an iPhone 7, 8, X or XS, and a lot of them also have AirPods. Meanwhile, I m stuck with a crappy, budget android phone and I feel like I miss out on a lot of things. I ve tried convincing my parents to buy me an iPhone 8, and it s not look I m poor or anything, I m probably richer than most of my friends, but they won t budge. I m only 15, so it s not like I can get a job. Any advice?
9 answers 9