I have a narcissistic, cheap, misogynistic father-in-law who I can't stand being around. How often do I need to see him? Hopefully, rarely.?

My Father-in-Law has destroyed every relationship he has ever had including his entire immediate family. The only people in his life are my husband and I, and his other son, 24 YO who lives with him still. I believe that he sabotages his sons in an effort to inhibit them from becoming anything greater or more... show more My Father-in-Law has destroyed every relationship he has ever had including his entire immediate family. The only people in his life are my husband and I, and his other son, 24 YO who lives with him still. I believe that he sabotages his sons in an effort to inhibit them from becoming anything greater or more successful than himself. It almost seems as though he is jealous of my husband's growing happiness and accomplishments. He has never congratulated him, or told him he is proud of him, but rather criticizes him constantly - letting him know that my husband's way is the wrong way. This is ironic because my Father-in-law has done nothing with his life. He has failed at being an employee because he cannot take orders from others, so now he does random side jobs. He has no retirement, no savings, no insurance of any kind, no legitimate work history, no high school diploma, never paid taxes, no future plans, and is a renter. But he is insistent that this is everyone else's fault but his own. He is entitled, complains about everything, never admits his faults, is extremely pessimistic, and has an underlying hatred for women that he tries to mask. Luckily, my husband was smart enough to get out of the house at the age of 18 and keep his distance. But since the loss of his mother, my husband wishes to keep the one parent he has left close to him, regardless of how unhealthy the relationship is. I can see it is tearing my husband apart trying to save them both.