Do you think it's ok stay away from your spouse when you fight?

If you were fighting, when do you find it ok to stay at a hotel or something?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's ok to take space and if it's a hotel, i think the person going to the hotel needs to tell their spouse they are taking a time out and will see them soon. It's not a good idea to just walk the hell out and not come back or not communicate that we will be back. But people do this stuff without saying "i'll see you later" or whever, because they are selfishAssholes

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

When you're leaving the marriage.

No, I don't think it's ok to run away from home when you fight. leave the room until you calm down, but leave the house? That's immature.

• 8 months ago

Depends on how serious it is.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

if you have money on your own that he didn't make I guess its fine, but overall I don't think its a good idea. its cowardly and lazy. if you have problems then you need to work thew out, not runaway every time things hard. thats childish and the marriage won't last.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

I think it’s ok. When my husband and I argue/fight. I stay away until we’re both calm. When you fight, there’s no communication in it.. if you’re at each other’s throat, you will only point finger and blame each other.. it will only get worst. Disconnect yourself for a bit until you are both calm and then talk. Hotel? I mean how bad was the fight? Can’t you just stay in the room and not talk to him for awhile? If you don’t want to see him or if he’s too intimidating than yes. Go to a hotel right now, protect yourself.

• 8 months ago

no, how are you going to communicate effectively if you can't see each other

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yes! Need space! Need to cool off and reflect.

When? Depends how heated and serious it is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.