Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 7 months ago

Why are the Liberals attacking 14 year old "SOPH" for making edgy comedy videos? What is the matter with these people?

This week her school started investigating her and someone set the police on her.

Favorite Answer

Liberals are intolerant, hate-filled people with a long streak of vengeance that they are eager to vent upon anyone, esp young girls, who dare to NOT conform to the failed ideology the Left so adores.

rnaybe theyre jealous

false flag!!!

also what is soph?

son of a phucking hore?

Oh that offends you but conservatives blaming massacre victims for surviving so much that they commit suicide doesn’t? Or threatening their families because Alex Jones told them they were crisis actors? Take your fake outrage elsewhere.

I have no idea what you're talking about, or why you think liberals are the ones attacking her. Schools are NOT liberal. They also kick kids out for having an aspirin because of a zero tolerance for drugs.

If you'd included a cite to where you read about this, I'd read about it and tell you what I thought.

Also 14 is young for a soph! (Which makes me even more curious.)

• hamel5

No clue as to what you're talking about